<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07510886767\46blogName\75In+The+Crowd\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://inthecrowd.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://inthecrowd.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-3448034796244855862', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

In The Crowd

Friday, August 05, 2005

Local character

Last week, while returning some shoes I bought online to Nordstrom, I saw something that made me kick myself for not bringing a camera. It was two elderly women twins in matching sailor suits and wigs. Imagine how excited I was today to find a picture of them online! No sailor suits, but you'll just have to use your imagination. Now that I know their names, I'll be sure to say hi next time I run into them.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous stan said…

    Ah, yes. Let me tell you a little story about the time that I, too, saw these lovely ladies. They were wearing matching minty green suits. I had the brilliant idea to take a picture, but was disappointed when I got it back-- apparently I was a little more intoxicated than I thought I was and neglected to notice that the window of the car I was riding in may have decreased visibility. In fact, it decreased visibility to a point that all I can see is two sets of feet, and it's all but impossible to tell that they are matching. What does the rest of the picture look like? Window glare. Remind me to show you sometime. Doh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home