<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10886767\x26blogName\x3dIn+The+Crowd\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://inthecrowd.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://inthecrowd.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3448034796244855862', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

In The Crowd

Friday, July 01, 2005

Change is good

You may have noticed that, as promised, the posts have gotten increasingly sparse here. After four months of living in SF I've gotten over a lot of the gee-whiz factor, I've settled into a routine, and most of what I do is not newsworthy or different from what I've already posted. Plus I think our own lives are inherently less interesting to ourselves than to others, writing about mine has certainly gotten dull, dull, dull.

What I do really like about this blog is that it's gotten me in the habit of writing again, and of structuring my thoughts for general consumption. So I'm making a little change to this thing. It will most likely mean posting even less, but what I do post will be a lot more interesting (at least to me) and idea-driven. There will probably be a few scattered items about what I'm doing, and a few links here and there, but only in the interest of illustrating a point. Or if I feel like it. Whatever.

Now would be a great time for learning about RSS feeds, for those of you not already subscribing to mine. Why waste your time fruitlessly clicking in the hope of an update, when the update can come to YOU?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous on da muthafuckin' flute said…

    But I like fruitless clicking! Especially when I forget to check on you for awhile and then suddenly I have several blogs to read at once.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous s said…

    ...furthermore, I have to come here to use your delicious list. Well, okay, I don't HAVE to, but I do. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home