<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10886767\x26blogName\x3dIn+The+Crowd\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://inthecrowd.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://inthecrowd.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3448034796244855862', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

In The Crowd

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Progress: nil

Entropy. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity. I like to call it the "permanent Sunday afternoon", and it very nicely describes my life right about now. There are a million things I should be doing, including getting a job, and I am making process on exactly zero of them. Okay I did make some buttons, but that was only with a lot of help. The fact is, I've done so little that all I can post about is my lack of anything interesting to post. Somebody get up here and give me a swift kick in the rear.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous kristan said…

    I'm here doing the opposite of kicking, though I suppose that would be punching and I'm not doing that either. As someone who is currently working somewhere in the <40 hour week range and spending ridiculous amounts of time wedged into one of those stupid lecture hall writing desk, please, for the love of humanity (and especially the friends you love dearly), don't go back to shillin' for the man until you can't hold back any more.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Jonathan Nolen said…

    dude, let's go hear some crazy austrialian indie-pop. That new lucksmiths' record is rockin'.

    Also, new the new Teenage Fanclub is pretty damn cool, too. Love the indietorrents.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous shoshie said…

    Your description of entropy evoked the non-dairy-creamer-enchanced-coffee-out-nose response that I've taken to freely associating with the act of reading your posts.

    Ignore the man as long as you are able, says I.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Ian said…

    Count yourself lucky being unemployed in SF is about one million times better than being unemployed in Santa Babs, its driving me up the wall. Althoug I am currently in a coffee shop on Byres Rd in Glasgow - the soy latte here sucks. Think I will have an interview in SF so expect a visit from She and I.

    I must check out the new Teenage Fanclub.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    doh! I really do know the difference between greater than and less than. I swear it. It's the working >40 hours plus school that's making my typing less than perfect.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home